Report of Churches along the Border
Charles F. House
P.O. Box 641
San Luis, Arizona
Tecate, B. C., Mexico
1. Another baptism here since last report-- a young soldier stationed here named Richard.
2. Two young men being prepared to become Gospel preachers.
3. All four walls up on the new meetinghouse.
4. Bible studies going on every day of the week.
San Luis R. C., Sonora, Mexico
1. I am still teaching TWELVE CLASSES per period, including the morning sermons of the first two Sundays each month.
2. Visible fruit of many hours of Bible study manifested with THREE BAPTISMS here: Adolfo Espinosa, Felipa Lopez de Espinosa, and Lamberto Lopez who were baptized here November 5th in the Colorado river. They have gone to Yaki, Sonora, to establish the Lord's work there.
Sonoyta, Sonora, Mexico
I am still conducting TWENTY-FOUR classes per period, including the morning sermons of the last two Sundays of each month. WONDERFUL SPIRITUAL GROWTH ALREADY.
Caborca, Sonora, Mexico
A good possibility of an ENTIRE DENOMINATIONAL CONGREGATION of between 30 and 40 members being converted to the "pure doctrine" of Christ, and "going over" to become a church of Christ. Caborca was started by the brethren at Sonoyta.
In order to bring our mailing lists up to date, all churches and/or individuals wishing to receive our reports during 1963, will please write us, asking us to put you on the new revised mailing list. Thank you.
Truth Magazine VII: 4, pp. 17